Thank you for visiting our website where you can find the latest updates from the Friends of Sunray Gardens, information about the park and details of how to contact us.
Sunray Gardens is is municipal park, about four in acres size, located within the Dulwich Estate in Southwark, SE London. While smaller than many of the other local parks, it is a popular, well used community facility that is populated with a diverse range of flora and fauna.
The park has a large lake that is home to numerous waterfowl, a playground, hard-standing recreation area, lawns, trees and plantings.
The park is managed by Southwark Council and can be accessed from Red Post Hill, Elmwood Road and Casino Avenue.
More information about the park can be found at www.parksandgardens.org
The Friends of Sunray Gardens
The Friends of Sunray Gardens was re-formed in May 2018 in order to:
- help preserve the park for recreation and enjoyment by the local community;
- liaise with and encourage Southwark Council’s management of the park;
- be involved with the planning of plants, trees, sports and playground facilities;
- enable local residents and park users to volunteer to help with park maintenance; and
- undertake any other activity to help promote the best interests of the park